GDCE and GPC Data Research

GPCE & GPC Data Research On Goal Achievement

Studies show us that 92% of people who set goals never achieve them. This is incredibly disheartening to say the least. Why are so many people not able to achieve goals they set in their life? What is so difficult that no matter how people try to set and complete life fulfilling goals they fail? How is it possible to help people to achieve their set-goals the first time around? These questions and more will be answered by the time you finish reading this Whitepaper. Lack of goal-achievement is a bigger issue than what you think. The entire economic system, poverty, and wealth is based upon whether people can succeed in life. This success, because of the social construct we live in right now is based upon financial and mental stability. Without both society has no choice but to collapse in on itself like a dying star, eventually.

Here’s the problem… People need extended and constant motivation in small increments throughout the day if they are to be successful. If only 8% of people who set goals actually achieve them then the other 92% are failing, and failing often. People don’t set goals once. People set goals over and over because their intentions are to be successful in the achievement of their goals. With only 8% of the goal-setting population experiencing success there isn’t enough winning to motivate others to move down the same path. People want to see others close to them be successful, so they can believe success is also for them.

A 92% failure rate in goal-setting is unacceptable, mostly because I believe success is a natural process of humankind. This means that the current model of success building is extremely flawed. This also means with all the self-help books and other content on success and the achievement of it in the world, people are still failing at an enormous rate. This shows us that the self-development and self-help along with every other positive mindset tools supporting setting goals, is ineffective at best. What this means is people are spending billions and even trillions collectively over the years to ultimately fail. What A Waste.

Motivation and accountability are likely subsets of the larger issue, which is, people need to experience winning more often. It’s been proven time and time again that the more you succeed the better you feel about success. In the same way, the more you fail the worse you feel about yourself. People must have a tool that is so powerful that the mind self-isolates from everything that moves it from success. People need more than ever to be connected to larger communities with people like them who are also looking to achieve their goals. If more people see others like them in the achievement state they will want to set goals themselves to also be in this state.